Competitions update. IMPORTANT!


The greens committee met again on Tuesday 2nd April to discuss the viability of getting the course into a condition suitable for competition play. Unfortunately, with no break in the wet weather forecast in the next two weeks, they have taken the decision to cancel all competitions until the 20th April. However if the weather and conditions improve this decision will be revisited with a view to reinstating competitions.The greens team are doing what they can to cut and prepare areas that are not saturated, however many areas of the course remain too wet to take machinery on. We fully understand the disappointment this news may bring, however the safety of players and the protection of the course are priorities. Match secretaries will be looking at the fixture lists and some changes may well have to be made. Any changes will be posted on the website. 
      Full winter rules will remain in place until further notice.
     Once again thanks to everyone for your patience at this time of frustration for golfers and greens staff.

Greens Committee